Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Favorite

All photos taken by Willow Branch Studios
 

 
 


 

 
 
Top - Darling* || Jeans Yoga Jeans* || Bracelet - Stella & Dot || Shoes - c/o Sole Society (pink heels) || Bag - Christopher Kon* || Watch - Michael Kors
 
This outfit is one of my absolute favorites!  When we first started to shoot this outfit I was wearing the black heels and Megan suggested we try the pink ones!  I love how they add a great pop of colour to this outfit! 
 
This is also the last set in the photos I had done with Megan of Willow Branch Studios.  She is so fabulous to work with; if you are ever looking for a great photographer in the Fredericton area be sure to look her up! 
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend and that my Canadian readers enjoyed their thanksgiving!
 
*Items purchased locally - Top & Jeans (Je suis Prest), Bag (Manchester Shoe Salon)

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy and Style Elixir.



4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous look! Love that gorgeous top and the pop of color from your heels. You look gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pink shoes with the mustard top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the top! Super cute! I am currently obsessed with peplum. You do it so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy thanksgiving!! Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!