Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Summer Flashback





 
 
Pants - Mexx* || Top - Vero Moda c/o Envy Market Square || Necklace - Stella & Dot || Watch - Michael Kors || Bracelets - Stella & Dot and Silver Daisy || Purse - Rebecca Minkoff || Sunnies - Coach || Shoes - Clarks*
 
This was one of my go to outfits this summer; it was easy to throw on when I wanted to feel pulled together.  The last time I got to wear this was when we went away for the long weekend in September shopping with my sister and her husband.  It was also the first time I got to use my Rebecca Minkoff purse that my sister purchased as a birthday gift for me!  I am so in love!  Once diapers no longer need to be in my purse for my little girl , this will be my full time purse. 
 
Please excuse my remote in my photos today, it was being temermental the day I took these.  Have a lovely week!
 
Linking up with Style Elixir and the Pleated Poppy.
 
 
* Items Purchased locally - Pants (Je Suis Prest), Shoes - Kadam Shoes
 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy! Love these pants and the color of your 5-zip RM! I have that same remote and it's always misbehaving!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!