Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sweater Obsession

joe fresh sweaters



This week I received an email from Joe Fresh to say that they launched their online shopping!  I love shopping Joe Fresh and am in love with their sweaters this season! It is so nice to have the option to order items that our local Joe Fresh may not receive or if my size is sold out.

These cosy and comfy looks are sure to grace my closet at some point as our cool weather approaches.  I have already added this gorgeous Stripe Sweater dress while doing my weekly grocery shopping.  I have a feeling the contrast trim waffle sweater from above will be making an appearance as well.  Remember free shipping on all orders over $50 as well!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!