Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Moving Weekend






Sweat dress - Joe Fresh || Legging - Gap || Scarf - H&M || Booties - Guess* || Bag - Christopher Kon* || Sunnies - Maui Jim || Bracelets - Stella & Dot and Silver Daisy || Watch - Michael Kors
 

Last weekend we moved to our new house.  More space, great location and we couldn't be happier.  Moving is hectic and stressful but I am glad we did it.  That being said, blogging has been sporadic.  I would like to apologize for that.  Now that we are moved and getting settled, I am hoping to get back into a routine with my blogging. 

This outfit was from a couple of weeks ago, on a Saturday spent running errands, getting a haircut (a great change in length for me, thanks Adam!) and more than likely packing.  I love this sweatshirt dress from Joe Fresh that I picked up last year (seen here), it is so comfy yet great to wear out!  Hope you are having a fabulous week! 

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy and Style Elixir!

*  Items purchased locally - Booties and Bag (Manchester Shoe Salon)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the scarf. I'm into everything leopard right now. Also, that dress is cute! Joe Fresh you say? Even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater dress looks so comfy! Glad that you're happy with the move! The moving process itself is always a pain but I always enjoy getting settled into a new place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the move! That's always SUCH a big job!
    You have an incredible sense of style and I'm excited to have found another Canadian blogger! Can't wait to read more from you xx

    Carly
    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!