Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Busy Busy






 
 
Top - Silver Daisy* || Jeans - iT! Jeans* || Shoes - c/o Sole Society || Necklace & Ring - c/o Boutique Minimaliste || Bag - Christopher Kon*


Sometimes life just gets so busy.  The last 3 weeks have been like that for us.  First we moved, then my hubby was away for work, then I was away for work and this weekend is the last class for my current masters course and now hubby is away for work again.  It seems like there hasn't been time for anything!  I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet.  It will all get done though, it always seems to!

This outfit was from the week after we moved in.  A nice comfy weekend outfit for unpacking and running errands.  The sweet little bow necklace and gorgeous ring from Boutique Minimaliste were the perfect accessories to finish off this outfit!  This ring has barely left my hand since it arrived, love it so much!

Hope you all had a relaxing weekend and to all my American readers, hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy and Style Elixir

* Items Purcahsed Locally - Top (Silver Daisy), Jeans (Je Suis Prest), Bag (Manchester Shoe Salon)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you always look great. I wonder your height and what size items you wear for the sake of perspective. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that comfy tee! Or should I say je l'aime bien? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Pleated Poppy - WIWW! Love the color of these shoes! I need them in my life :)

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!