Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A look back....

Above photos by Willow Branch Studios




On this first day of 2014, I just wanted to stopy by and share with you some of my favorite outfits from the past year.  2013 was a great one and a bit of an adjustment going back to work but a wonderful year none the less!  I am looking forward to 2014.  Here are some of my resolutions:

1.  To do yoga/pilates twice a week.
2.  To spend less and save more.
3.  To love more and worry less.
4.  To clean out my closet and wear what I have.

I hope you all celebrated New year's in style!  Thanks for being here the past year, hope you will be along for the ride in 2014!

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea! I need to clean out my closet and throw out things with holes and tears and wear the things I love!

    ReplyDelete