Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Favorites!

stella & dot favorites



Stella & Dot has been a favorite of mine for almost a year.  I first discovered them when I was contacted by stylist Erica MacKinnon and she helped me plan my first party.  Each season when they release their new items I am always blown away by their beauty and fall in love at the same time.  Above are a few items I own and am lusting over.  Almost every day I wear my Christina Link Bracelet or my Renegade Cluster bracelet, they just seem to go with everything.  I also love my elephant pouf, it is great for storing jewellery in as well as for travelling.  What are your favorite Stella & dot pieces?  

1 comment:

  1. I love stella and dot! I can't wait to pick up some things from the spring line! I still love my renegade bracelet the best :-)
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!