Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Kuwalla Tee

Kuwalla Tee is a brand that I discovered while doing my Christmas shopping for my hubby this year.  He recently took up snowboarding and I wanted to get him great quality shirts for layering for his days on the slopes.
Images c/o FashionForFreedom


I purchased a 3 pack of Kuwalla long sleeve tees.  The material is so soft and comfortable he instantly was hooked as soon as he wore one.  He wears them as shirts, as well as for those days in the snow.  Another great thing about them is the fact that they come packaged in a reuseable cloth bag rather than the traditional plastic.  The bag is made of fabric taken from the production process.  Kuwalla tee has a huge love of the environment and every year donates 1% of their sales to an environmental organization of their choosing - looking fashionable and being able donate to protect the environment while doing so is awesome!

Images c/o FashionForFreedom
 
Lastly Kuwalla tee is from Montreal - I love being able to support Canadian companies!  If you live in the Saint John area and are looking to purchase Kuwalla tees for the man in your life, you can check them out at Ready Man in Brunswick Square. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!