Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Review: Arbonne Its A Long Story Mascara


Every year since 2001, I have had the pleasure of attending and helping to organize the Miss New Brunswick Pageant.  The contestants each receive a welcome bag when they arrived filled with goodies that have been donated from throughout the province.  This year we were lucky enough to receive Arbonne Its A Long Story Mascara from a local Arbonne rep, Marcia Dysart.  Unfortunately, we had a contestant that decided not to attend at the last minute but luckily for me that meant an extra mascara so I received one to try.

Pictured left: one eye no mascara and other one has mascara, Right - close up of eye with mascara

The first thing I love about this mascara is how easily it goes on and how little it clumps.  I find that many other mascaras that I have tend to get clumpy over time.  Everytime I wear this, this is how it looks and I received this mascara in July.  The length of the brush is great (as I prefer a longer one) and the flexible brush makes for easy clump free application.  I would definitely recommend trying this if you are looking for a new mascara.  A huge thanks once again to Marcia for donating the mascara.  If you are looking to purchase Arbonne in the Saint John area be sure to check out Marcia on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!