Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sole Society Boot/Bootie Sale!

1.  Chrissy || 2.  Helena || 3.  Kita || 4.  Brandi || 5.  Valentina || 6.  Rumer || 7.  Kiki || 8.  Kelsa || 9.  Idelle

One of the great things about January is all the great sales.  This is the perfect time to stock up for some new things for your closet.  Right now Sole Society is having an amazing boot/bootie sale with 50-60% off!  In Canada we can always use stylish and quality boots/booties, and Sole Society has some cute ones!  Above are some of my favorites.  The Kita booties arrived in the mail last week and I can't wait to style them.  I am also eyeing the Idelle and Valentina booties.  The Valentina booties make me want to put a fancy party dress on and go walking in the snow with that pretty winter white colour.  Not only do they have great prices but shipping to Canada is only $9.95 - fabulous!  The sale runs until January 26, 2014 at 11:59pm PST.

What are you waiting for?  Get over to Sole Society as fast as you can before your favorites are gone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. Can I have 2, 6, and 8 right now? They're all out in my sizes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!