Friday, February 14, 2014

Black & White





Sweater - Mink Pink* || Jeans - Lucky Brand || Booties - c/o Sole Society (on sale!)|| Necklace - Target Canada || Purse - Christopher Kon* || Sunnies - Maui Jim

The Kita booties from Sole society I am wearing in these photos are my new favorites.  Living in Canada we wear boots for a good portion of the year.  These are the perfect combination of stylish and comfortable, two key things for me when choosing boots.  I love them paired with jeans and can't wait to wear them with dresses and skirts too.

Also while shopping at Target one day (one of my new favorite stores to browse, so happy they came to Canada), I found this adorable necklace on clearance for 50% off!  I wasn't sure at first if I was going to get it but I am so glad I did now as it is very lightweight and I wear it all the time.  If you haven't had a chance to check out Target's clearance you need to get there now, run don't walk!

We are experiencing another snow storm here in Atlantic Canada today, so we will spend the weekend cleaning up from that and celebrating Valentine's day.  What are your plans for this lovely weekend?

Linking up with Style Elixir and Working Girl with Style.

*Items purchased locally - sweater (Silver Daisy), purse (Manchester Shoe Salon)





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Amazing sweater! It's the perfect length and I am loving your necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!