Saturday, February 8, 2014

Purple Stripes








Dress - Old Navy (on sale!) || Belt - Levi's || Bag - Merona via Target Canada || Tights - Lemon Legwear || Necklace - c/o Born Pretty || Boots - Fabianelli via Marshalls || Sunnies - Coach

When I purchased this dress from Old Navy (in tall!) during their after christmas sales, I didn't realize how much I was going to fall in love with it.  First, the fact that it is a tall makes it the perfect length for me. Second, I love the colour!  And third, it is so comfy and I can actually wear it to work!  

The necklace I have on in this picture is from Born Pretty.  They have some adorable pieces at very affordable prices.  This necklace is so simple but beautiful I have been wearing it with almost everything.  Be sure to check them out and if you make a purchase get 10% off with the code MWT10.  

Sorry for the lack of posts this week as well.  My little girl has been sick.  It is so hard when our little ones are sick, don't we just want to hug them and be able to take it away.  She is on the mend now though!

Have a lovely weekend!  

Linking up with Working Girl with Style.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!