Thursday, March 13, 2014

Be the Buyer

Tomorrow night I am hosting a Stella & Dot party at my place.  I am so excited to see all their pretty jewels in person and get to try them on.  I currently have the above 2 necklaces on my wish list; the Sutton (choice A) and the Rory (choice B).  Which would you choose?  Leave your choice in the comments.

Also if you are a local lady and want to attend please send me an email (sighgushgasp@gmail.com) or message me through facebook.  If you can't make it or aren't local and still want to shop you can do so here.  For anyone that attends or shops online you will be entered to win a pair of Stella & Dot earrings.  Happy Shopping and don't forget to leave your choice in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!