Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Criss Cross






Top - Dynamite || Pants - Yoga Jeans* || Necklace - Stella & Dot || Shoes - c/o Sole Society || Bracelets - Stella & Dot || Watch - Michael Kors

It feels so great to be back blogging!  I was finishing up an online masters course over the last couple of weeks.  My final paper ended up being 17 pages (10 of which were single spaced), so needless to say that was my main focus for a while.  I am so glad it is done now!

These photos were from a while ago (most of the snow in these photos is melted now, yay!) but I love how comfortable this shirt is that I have on from Dynamite.  I can't wait to pair it with distressed jeans or a lovely skirt.  The back is the perfect feminine touch to this basic shirt.  These Sole Society heels I am wearing are my go to pair for spring; I love the pop of colour they add to any outfit.

Hope you are having a great week!

Linking up with Trend Spin Link Up and Style Elixir.

*Items purchased locally - Pants (Je Suis Prest)



4 comments:

  1. Love the top! I like the pop of design on the back.

    Hope the Masters went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Shannon! Fingers crossed the paper was good enough, still haven't gotten my final mark back yet!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!