Friday, September 19, 2014

Geometric





Top - c/o eShakti || Pants - H&M || Shoes - Old Navy || Clutch - Manchester Shoe Salon || Sunnies - Coach || Bracelet - Stella & Dot

As a math teacher I love anything with a geometric print!  This adorable top from eShakti is now the perfect addition to my teaching wardrobe.  Even though these photos were taken in August, (and I took a bit of a blogging break - thanks for sticking around blog reader!) this shirt will now be on regular rotation in the work wardrobe.  I love the colours and how it fits perfectly!  That is the wonderful thing about eShakti, you can customize your size for any of their clothing!  I am absolutely smitten with this denim dress - so unique!  They also have a fabulous deal on right now, buy 2 get one free!  Check it out before this deal is gone!


The shirt was provided to me by eShakti for review.  All above opinions are 100% honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!