Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I'm Not Sure



 






Sweater - Jack by BB Dakota* || Skirt - c/o Blue Vanilla || Necklace - Stella & Dot || Boots - Steve Madden || Tights - Plush || Watch - Michael Kors

When I first received this skirt in the mail a few weeks back it was love at first sight.  The length, pattern and feminity are perfect; but when I put it on I wasn't so sure.  I find I always have a hard time styling skirts such as these and I'm not sure I even like how I styled it above.  But it certainly was a piece that took me out of my comfort zone.  I am still absolutely in love with it but would like a better way to style it.  What are your thoughts?  How would you style the above skirt? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!