Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Winter Nail Care

Winter on the East Coast of Canada is always cold.  Which unfortunately leads to dry skin and brittle nails for me during the winter months.  I must admit I usually do a pretty good job of taking care of my skin but unfortunately my nails usually get forgotten about.  This winter I am vowing to follow these steps below from Julep, to help keep my nails in tip top shape and have them all ready for those warmer months!


I am in love with these winter nail colours from Julep!  My favorites are Joanne and Shari.  What are yours?  You can check out more amazing nail colours here.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love the deep purple! Sawyer would be fun for holiday parties too!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!