Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day Sale: Sole Society




Sole Society is one of my favorite sites for accessories.  I especially love their shoes!  I always find they are comfortable, affordable and fit great everytime.  Right now is an excellent time to check them out as they are having a huge sale with up to 60% off.  Plus shipping to Canada is only $9.95.   Above are a few of the items I am currently loving in their sale.  I especially love the Sami heel, the leopard and black are the perfect combination of classy and chic.   Go check them out, you won't be disappointed.

(Here are a few of my outfits featuring Sole Society shoes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 )


2 comments:

  1. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Beauty Salon Training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvelous job!....

    Hair NVQ L2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!