Monday, December 22, 2014

Maternity Holiday Style

Untitled #28




Maternity Sequin Fashion Oatmeal XS Sweater-Liz Lange for Target || Paige Denim black jeans || Forever 21 high heel shoes || Michael Kors leather handbag || Nouv Elle gold bracelet || Anaconda stud earrings ||Butter London nail polish

First off, I would like to apologize for the lack of outfit posts on here.  We are expecting our 2nd child in April (which is super exciting!) but outfits these days have been mostly about what fits; which I hate as I have so many pieces in my closet that I love!  So instead of an outfit post I decided to put together a look that I would wear to a holiday party.  The sweater featured above (which is on my Christmas wish list) is great because not only is it holiday appropriate it takes you through the rest of the winter and can be worn to the office or on casual days.  I also love adding pops of red and burgundy to holiday outfits to give it that festive feel!  What are your go to pieces for the holidays?  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats lady!! I'm sure you look as gorgeous as always!!

    xx

    shortpresnts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!