Friday, January 9, 2015

REVIEW: Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara



Makeup isn't something that I wear day to day (however as I become older, it certainly makes me look better when I do!).  However, when I do wear it I want to look my best.  My go to routine when I do decide to put a bit on is lip gloss, blush and mascara.

I was so excited when Megan contacted me and asked me to try this mascara.  I have very long but fine lashes, so even with regular mascara it takes numerous coats to even make them look like they are there.  For me, the holidays were the perfect time to try this mascara as there were many parties and occasions to put a bit of makeup on for.

First of all, the application was super easy.  I applied one light coat of my regular mascara and let it dry.  Then applied one coat of the Younique transplanting gel and then a coat of the natrual fibers immediately.  To seal it, I applied one more coat of transplanting gel.  I was thrilled with the results after only 1 coat of natural fibers.

I will definitely be trying this mascara with more layers of the natural fibers and am sure I will be thrilled with the results.  These will also be great during dance recital season as I always feel like I am using a whole tube of mascara to get enough volume.  I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone that wants to add volume to their lashes and especially if you are involved in performing for dance or cheer.  You can purchase your own here!

The result after 1 coat of Younique 3D Fibre Lash mascara and lipgloss.

The above product was sent to me free of charge to review for my blog.  I was not compensated for this review other than receiving the mascara.  All opinions and views expressed above are my own.




7 comments:

  1. Wow that looks awesome. I was wondering what all the hype was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subject matter of this website are usually great and appreciative.

    Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes & best mascara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently, here is very interesting information.

    Makeup and Beauty Therapy Courses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Swedish Body Massage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Swedish Body Massage

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a excellent posting, I located your website browsing aol for a related topic and arrived to this. I couldn't get to much other details on this piece, so it was great to find this one. I will probably end up being back to check out some other posts that you have another time....

    Funded Barbering Courses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    Hair NVQ L2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!