Friday, February 6, 2015

Stripes & Fur

 


 
 
 
Top & Jeans - Motherhood Maternity || Scarf - Target Canada || Boots - Marshalls
 
In case you haven't heard, we have been getting pounded with snow storm after snow storm here in New Brunswick.  So I apologize for these pictures being inside (you may see a little one in the background of one of the photos :) ) as the quality isn't the greatest but we have over gotten 130cms in the last week, eek!  Thank goodness for snow blowers and storm chips.  This outfit is a typical one for me these days as I am heading into the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy.  I love the versatility of these skinny jeans and that I can still wear them to work with flats or boots; they certainly were a steal at $19.99.  The fact that they have a full belly panel as well makes them super comfy which is another added bonus.   
 
Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will be dug out soon!

1 comment:

  1. No apologies needed for the indoor photos (and congratulations, I didn't realize you were expecting!!!), we are getting similar snow ridiculousness on the island - hence my distinct lack of outfit posting lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!