Monday, May 25, 2015

Spring Wishlist

spring 2015 wishlist





I am currently in the process of cleaning out my closet (which is a good thing!).  It is making me realize that this is something that I need to do more often and to become wiser in how I use my wardrobe.  Above are a few items that after going through my closet I do not have and want to add. The black jacket has already come home with my from one of my favorite local stores, Je Suis Prest , and I am going to try my hand at making my own distressed skinny jeans out of an old pair that already have a hole in the knee.  I am finding though that the clean out is a slow process, what do you find is the best way to clean out and organize your closet/drawers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!