Thursday, June 4, 2015

Pink Favorite






T-shirt - Joe Fresh || Jeans - Gap c/o Shop Mieux || Scarf - H&M || Shoes - c/o Sole Society || Sunnies - Coach ||  Belt - Olsen Europe || Watch - Michael Kors || Bracelets - Stella & Dot, Silver Daisy

Have you ever had a pair of shoes that you wear with everything?   These Sole Society pumps are those for me.  With cute dresses, jeans or work clothes, these shoes go with everything.  And did I mention they are super comfortable.  I can wear these teaching all day or for a full day of shopping.  They definitely are my go to shoes and are a great way to add a pop of colour to any outfit, not to mention they go perfectly with this belt.  I love all my Sole Society heels.  These Sami heels are another of my favorites that I am sure will make many appearances here on the blog.  What are some of your favorite shoes?

1 comment:

  1. These shoes are great! I love when I can find a cute pair that go with everything AND are comfortable too!! Looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!