Monday, July 20, 2015

An Event You NEED to Attend!


Who here loves to shop?  (Ok, so I do maybe just a little.)  Who loves to shop and get a good deal? 

If you answered yes to either of those questions then this event is for you!  On Sunday, August 23 from 2 to 4pm come and shop the closets of the ladies of Saint John!  The cost to attend the event as a buyer and/or seller is $5 and tickets can be purchased here.  This is an end of summer/fall sale so this is a great time to pick up new pieces for the upcoming season.  Also, if you aren't already a member of Shop Our Closets Saint John on Facebook, this is a great time to join!  Not only will you be able to pick up some amazing pieces to wear at a fraction of the cost, but you will be able to stay up to date with awesome events like this one!  

I'll be there selling some of my clothes and shopping too!  What are you hoping to pick up during this awesome afternoon of shopping?  Let me know in the comments what you are searching for and if I will see you there!  Happy shopping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!