Wednesday, August 12, 2015

DSW Moncton Opening Event







What girl doesn't love sparkle?  And they certainly had a huge selection of shoes with bling!

It was so hard not to want to buy everything!



I love the mixture of textures in these boots!




My love for shoes goes back many years.  It is a love I share with my sisters and my mom; my 3 year old daughter has our inherited our love of shoes gene too.  So when I heard that DSW was coming to Moncton I was over the moon!  I had been an admirer of the shoes on their website for years.  And when I was invited to their VIP event I was ecstatic! 

The event exceeded my expectations with a candy bar, amazing food, drinks and a $25 gift card!  My 2 hour shopping experience was pure bliss and I kept going up and down the aisles multiple times.  I am sure I saw different things each time I went up and down the rows.  In the end I ended up with a gorgeous pair of coach flats (the ones I am trying on above) and a pair of Naturalizer boots for fall.

If you have never been to a DSW location you NEED to go there!  Not only do they have fabulous prices on their shoes, and a wide variety of styles; but they also carry beautiful purses and jewelry as well.  I can't wait to go back!  Anyone want to go shoe shopping?



3 comments:

  1. I see a trip to Moncton in my future! Clearly I need some new boots for fall that I just cannot get in Saint John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm glad you enjoyed the VIP event and it was a pleasure to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!