Monday, September 28, 2015

The Ultimate Vegas Outfit







Top - Target || Skirt - Jack by BB Dakota via *Ella || Shoes - c/o Sole Society || Sunnies - Coach || Bracelet - Baubles || Necklace - Silpada c/o Silpada rep Tracey Taylor || Clutch - Manchester Shoe Salon

I absolutely LOVE Las Vegas!  Oh the shopping, shows and food are just amazing!  I haven't been there for a few years but I will definitely go back.  I recently came across Vegas.com where you can easily find information on any hotel in Las Vegas. For their #UltimateVegasOutfit challenge I chose to base my outfit around The Cosmopolitan resort. I love the modern look of it and the pop of pink in the Marquee club.  The pop of pink in my outfit was inspired by the photos of the Marquee.  This is a great outfit to wear during the day with a pair of flats to tour the strip and to go shopping.  Then switch out those flats for heels, put on some great jewelry and pair with a clutch for a great outfit to go out for the evening.  When I go back maybe I will get to stay at the Cosmopolitan!  



Someone wanted in on the fun of photos.  I'm sure she'll love Vegas someday too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!