Monday, October 5, 2015

Mary Kay Makeover Contest

Mary Kay Products Used: CC cream (light to medium) | Translucent Loose Powder | Mineral Cheek Duo (Ripe Watermelon) | Cream eye colour (violet storm) | Mineral eye colour (Sweet plum) | Eyeliner (MK Black) | Ultimate Mascara (Black) | True Dimensions Lipstick (Wild About Pink)




When I heard about the Mary Kay Makeover contest I was so excited. I immediately contacted my Mary Kay rep, Rachel Matheson, to book my makeover. We made a girls afternoon of it with my Mom and sister getting makeovers too.  Not only was it fun, but a great chance to try out some Mary Kay products that I may never try other wise. Rachel was super helpful and I absolutely loved all her choices for me.

Voting for the contest starts today and ends this Thursday, October 8th, 2015. Click HERE to vote for me. YOu can vote 5 times everyday per device/browser. For all your Mary Kay needs in the Charlotte County/ Saint John area be sure to contact Rachel, she would be glad to help you out! Thanks for your votes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!