Monday, February 22, 2016

Home






Blazer - Numph || Top - c/o My Home Apparel || Necklace - Beck & Boosh || Jeans - Black Orchid Denim || Boots - via Marshalls || Lips - Mary Kay Nourishine Lip gloss in Rock N' Red


Home, a place we all love to go.  When I won this shirt from My Home Apparel on Facebook before Christmas I was estatic.  I am very lucky to still live in my home province of New Brunswick and it is very near and dear to my heart.  As a former Miss New Brunswick as well, I certainly wear this shirt with pride.  I always receive so many compliments on it each time I wear it.  My favorite part of it is the New Brunswick flag inside the shape of our province.  I also love how great my Beck & Boosh necklace looks with it.  Both My Home Apparel and Beck & Boosh are based out of Nova Scotia. If you haven't checked them out before, you NEED to!  I love being able to support Canadian companies.

What is your favorite thing about home?

2 comments:

  1. I bought this shirt as well! Love the way you styled it, I will definitely be copying this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! So comfy and soft! Can't wait to see how you wear it!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!