Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter








Top - Joe Fresh || Vest - BB Dakota || Necklace - Silpada c/o Silpada rep Tracey Taylor || Jeans - Old Navy || Earrings - Silver Daisy || Bracelet - Baubles || Watch - Michael Kors || Boots - Marshalls

Easter is one of my favorite holidays - the fun of the Easter egg hunt and enjoying a delicious meal with family.  When ever I wear this vest I sort of feel like the Easter bunny.  This vest is so furry, warm and cozy, I can only imagine what a bunny would feel like!  This is also one of those outfits that I can throw on without really thinking about it, yet look great and be able to chase after the kids all day.  And after the Easter bunny comes I'm sure I'll be chasing after the kids from eating all that chocolate.  Hope everyone has a lovely Easter with their loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!