Saturday, April 30, 2016

Black, White and Red All Over






Blazer - Smart Set || Top - Joe Fresh || Pants - Yoga Jeans || Necklace - Stella & Dot || Shoes - Sole Society || Sunnies - Maui Jim || Earrings - Beck & Boosh || Watch - Michael Kors


This week was myfirst week back to work after maternity leave.  How does a year go so fast?  In many ways after the first day it felt like I never left.  And I must admit it is nice to re-discover all my work clothes!  It is almost like having a whole new wardrobe to wear.  This was the outfit I wore for the first day back (which was a PD day for teachers).  The yoga jeans pictured above are my favorite and are so comfy!  Plus they fit well and are long, a bonus for me!  Also I love that yoga jeans are Canadian. What are your favorite jeans?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!