Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Grand Opening - Giant Tiger St. Stephen


On Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the grand opening of the Giant Tiger location in St. Stephen.  This was my first time in a Giant Tiger store and I was very pleasantly surprised!  The store is so bright and everything is laid out in a way that makes it easy to find everything.
Giant Tiger not only has fun but also very affordable fashion.  As a busy mom to two kids, affordability and quality are important to me; both of which Giant Tiger offers.  I had the opportunity to check out their clothing lines and I wasn't disappointed (outfit posts to come!).  They have three lines - Lily Morgan, myStyle and ACX (active wear).  Lily Morgan was my favorite out of the 3 brands, as it offers a dressier option in all sizes.  That is another wonderful thing about Giant Tiger, it does not matter what size you are, they have everything from sizes 0 to 24.
Giant Tiger is not only a fabulous store but they are involved in the communities their stores are located in.  On Saturday, they had a wonderful BBQ going on with the proceeds going to the St. Stephen High Hockey team.  The whole opening had the feel of a summer party with great music, food and the wonderful staff, along with treats at the checkout and Friendly the Giant Tiger!  Elsa and Spiderman were also on hand from 1 - 3pm to take photos with the kids.  The store hours of the St. Stephen location are Monday - Saturday 8:00am to 9:00pm and Sundays from 10:00am to 5:00pm.


I can't wait to go back and shop!  I had a wonderful time!  A huge thanks to Giant Tiger for inviting me!  Stay tuned for outfit posts featuring items from Giant Tiger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!