Saturday, June 25, 2016

Toddler Tiger








Dress - c/o Giant Tiger || Sunnies - Mexx || Necklace - Carter's || Shoes - Keen

One great thing about Giant Tiger is their fabulous selection of kids clothes.  While at I was the Grand opening in St. Stephen last weekend, I picked up this adorable dress there for $5 (yes you read that right, $5!).  Best of all my little girl loves it and it is perfect for summer!  She loves it so much she has already asked to go there to do back to school shopping for clothes.  I can definitely see many mother daughter shopping trips there in our future :).  Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine!


Thanks to Giant Tiger for sponsoring this post.  All views expressed above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!