Monday, July 4, 2016

On Repeat








Dress - c/o Giant Tiger || Necklace - Stella & Dot || Sunnies - Coach || Shoes - Sole Society || Watch - Michael Kors

This is the perfect dress for summer.  It is the perfect mix of style, comfort and affordability.  I picked up this adorable piece at the grand opening of Giant Tiger in St. Stephen and boy am I glad I did!  I've already worn this dress two days in the last week, as it was the perfect piece for the warm temps we are currently experiencing.  I can safely say that this dress will be on repeat all summer long.  Hope you all had a lovely long weekend!

Thank you to Giant Tiger for sponsoring this post.  All views expressed above are my own. 





2 comments:

  1. Nice to see new affordable fashion that's on trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see new affordable fashion that's on trend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!