Friday, July 15, 2016

YSJ









Top - InPursuit || Jeans - Target || Necklace - J.Crew || Bag - Oemi Baby || Watch - Michael Kors || Shoes - c/o Sole Society || Belt - Olsen Europe

How adorable is this YSJ tee?  I love this shirt so much!  I always gets tons of compliments on it.  Be sure to visit the big pink truck here in SJ to get one of your own or you can always order online at www.inpursuittruck.ca!  Love my boyfriend jeans and graphic tees for rainy days.

And can we just talk about this bag for a minute.  I am totally in love!  My last baby bag was in desperate need of being replaced as I used it for 2 years with my first and for the first year with my little guy.  I was so excited when I won this bag from Oemi baby in their Mother's day giveaway on Instagram.  The leather is super high quality and there is tons of room!  Lots of great little pockets to fit everything for you and baby.  I have this packed with everything I need for a day out with my little guy as well as everything for me and there is still extra room!  Another great thing about Oemi is that they are based in Toronto.  I love being able to support Canadian companies.  I will be carrying this bag long after my little ones are grown.  If you are looking for a diaper bag I highly recommend this one!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!