Thursday, August 11, 2016

#BeUnique


Add caption






Jumpsuit & Necklace - c/o Giant Tiger || Bracelet - c/o Beck & Boosh || Shoes - Nine West || Sunnies - Coach || Watch - Michael Kors

I am so excited to be part of Beck & Boosh's #beunique campaign this month!  Each month Beck & Boosh select two ladies to highlight in their #beunique campaign.   To sign up for future ‪#‎BeUnique‬ spotlights email a picture of yourself wearing your favorite jewelry to marketing@beckandboosh.com and tell them why you would want to be a part of their Be Unique Campaign. To check out more details on the campaign, click here: http://www.beckandboosh.com/pages/becampaign.  Also be sure to stop by their Facebook page to check out the spotlight on myself and the lovely Krista.  The bracelet I am wearing above is also on sale for $14 all week if you'd like to get one for yourself.

Also can we just take a minute for this jumpsuit.  Is it wrong that something that makes me feel so pulled together, feels as comfortable as pyjamas?  This jumpsuit is from the Lily Morgan line at Giant Tiger.  I picked this up at the grand opening of their St. Stephen location back in June (see post here).  The pieces in the Lily Morgan line are so beautiful and have so many fun colours/patterns.  They were definitely my favorite when browsing the store.  I will be heading back to Giant Tiger to do some back to school shopping.  What comfy pieces are your favorite?

Thank you to Giant Tiger for sponsoring this post.  All views expressed above are my own.






4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, yes, let's definitely take a minute for your jumpsuit because it's SO cute!! Tempted to nab one for myself. Would look perfect dressed down with sandals and a slouchy cardy too! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great suggestion! I'll have to try that next!! I'm thinking of pairing it with booties and a cardigan for fall!

      Delete
  2. I found a lovely top and dress in the Lily Morgan line to take on my Mediterranean cruise at the new GT in Moncton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GT is the best!! Such great pieces at affordable prices!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!