Thursday, January 5, 2017

Too Long








Top - Tees by Tina via Baubles || Skirt - c/o eShakti || Clutch - Manchester Shoe Salon || Necklace - Stella & Dot || Earrings - Beck & Boosh || Shoes - Old Navy || Watch - Michael Kors

Happy 2017!  I am so happy to finally be back with a blog post.  It has been way too long.  Finishing up my masters has completely taken over everything but in the spring I will be back full force.  Only one more course to go!  So for now, I will post when I can but I am super excited to be back blogging more regularly.  You can always follow along on instagram (@sighgushgasp) for more frequent posts.

Today I am so happy to be showing you this skirt from eShakti.  They are a great website that allows you to customize your clothing - length, sleeve style, etc.  I personally love them because it allows me to make sure my skirt lengths are just right and that everything fits perfectly!  This skirt is now going to be on regular rotation in my closet, totally in love with it!  Plus it has pockets, enough said. 

Here are a few of my favorites from their site:
-  Have you seen their simple, yet so perfect, boat neck knit top?  So verstaile and could be worn through all seasons.  Could I have one in every colour, please?
- eShakti now makes jeans!  For a tall girl like me this is a dream come true!  I can now order jeans that have a long enough inseam.  I am loving these skinny jeans in indigo.
-And how cute is this asymmetrical hem dress?  Great for work and will take you from winter to spring!


 Plus use the code: sighgaspes to get 10% off when you shop at eShakti.com - valid from 01/07/2017 -   02/11/2017.

Be sure to follow eShakti on Facebook, Pinterest and instagram (@eShakti) to stay up to date with all their latest new arrivals and sales!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!