Thursday, February 23, 2017

Casual Sunday









Top - Vero Moda via The Clothes Mine || Jeans - Yoga Jeans || Boots - Hunter || Necklack - Beck & Boosh || Watch - Michael Kors

Sundays in our house are always so relaxing.  We have a nice easy morning, go to church and then in the afternoon usually curl up and watch a movie or go outside and play.  This past sunday the temperatures were so nice and warm we went public skating and then made a snowman while our little man slept.  Laid back Sunday's are always my favorite.  And with relaxing comes comfortable clothes.  The top I am wearing is from The Clothes Mine here in Saint John.  It is a second hand store with many items that still have tags attached!  When I purchased this piece a couple of weeks ago I didn't realize how quickly this simple striped shirt would become a staple in my wardrobe.  Basics such as this shirt look great with jeans, dress pants or tucked into a skirt!  What are some of your basics and favorite Sunday activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!