Saturday, February 4, 2017

Heart Fun






Jacket - Dex || Tee - Heart Fun || Jeans - Black Orchid Denim || Booties - c/o Sole Society || Necklace - Stella & Dot

How adorable is this heart fun tee?  Even more awesome is that all proceeds are donated to great causes.  These shirts were created by 7 year old Kaiya.  She has a youtube channel and her mission is to spread love and joy to everyone.  Be sure to check out her videos which document her journey to spread kindess.  She is the sweetest little girl!  Ten percent of all proceeds from the sale of these shirts go to non-profits that promote inclusion.  I am wearing a youth medium above, now my daughter wants to wear it.  Stay tuned for how she styled it.

Plus can I just say how in love I am with this moto-jacket from Ella.  I can't believe that I never had one before this.  I have worn it with jeans and over dresses to work.   A very versatile piece to add to your closet.  Looking forward to stopping by Ella tomorrow.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!