Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Ponytail Mail



My daughter and I go through a lot of hair elastics.  Between both of us in dance class, ponytails for my daughter at school and whenever I need to have my hair out of my face, it feels like we are always looking for an elastic.



These hair ties are handcrafted in Toronto, ON (who doesn't love to support Canadian businesses!).  The soft stretchable elastic won't rip your hair or leave creases in it.  Plus they come in great colours and you can wear them on your wrist as accessories.




I love how soft these elastics are and how easily they go in and around your hair.  The colours are great and can be matched to any outfit!



Ponytail Mail also offers a subscription service which allows you to pick from 5 to 20 hair ties that will be shipped directly to your door every month (or every other month if you prefer).  Not into the subscription thing?  They also offer single hair ties, collections and headbands.  (Note:  They currently only ship within Canada)




Want to win your own package of ponytail mail?  Check my instagram (@sighgushgasp) on Friday for a giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!