Thursday, June 1, 2017

Three Times




Dress - Lakefield & Co || Necklace - Stella & Dot || Shoes - c/o Sole Society || Watch - MIchael Kors

This dress is easily my new favorite.  I wore it three times in one week; to my graduation from my masters, to my dance recital and then out to see Riverdance.  Wow what a week, and what a dress!  This seriously is the best dress and here is why: 1.  You can never go wrong with a LBD.  2.  This dress is so comfy I feel like I am wearing pyjamas.  3.  And best of all by purchasing this dress I supported a local company (lakefield & co.) and a local shop (Ella the Shop).  I love being able to support local!  If you haven't checked out Lakefield & Co. be sure to follow them on instagram @lakefield_co.  For all your Lakefield & Co. needs be sure to stop uptown and see the lovely ladies at Ella on Prince William street, and be sure to follow them on instagram for updates @ellatheshop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!